Hi All-
Tonight I leave for India. I'm flying through Taipei and Delhi before arriving in Chennai (the new/old name for Madras as you might know it) on Friday night. I'm planning on spending about 5 days in Chennai, meeting physicians and staff from MGR Medical University before moving on to Namakkal, a small town in the NE corner of the state of Tamil-Nadu, where I'll spend 8 weeks.
I'll try to report to this blog on a relatively frequent basis, so keep checking for updates and pictures! I appreciate everyone's support and interest in my trip!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!
Just got a call from Rachel this morning. She made it into wherever she is safely and hasn't had many problems.
She will look into getting internet and phone soon, but not sure how quickly that can happen, there's a lot of exploring for her to do.
Post a Comment